Departs Daily (except Sunday)
Depart Tel Aviv via the coastal road and the landscape of the lower Galilee to Nazareth, the town where Jesus spent his childhood. Visit the Basilica of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph. Continue, via Kana, to Tiberias, the lively resort town on the Sea of Galilee.
Drive along the Kinneret Lake to Capernaum, and view the ruins of the ancient synagogue where Jesus taught; Continue to Tabgha and visit the Church of Multiplication of the Fish and Loaves with the beautiful mosaic floor. Proceed to Yardenit, the famous baptismal site located where the Jordan River flows out from the Sea of Galilee to the Dead Sea; Enjoy the peaceful and natural surroundings on site. Return to point of departure.
* Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for
visiting holy sites.
* Guests picked up from Jerusalem will join the tour from Tel-Aviv
* Transfer from/to Jerusalem may be accompanied by a driver only.
The above tour packages include the following:
1. English Speaking guide for all touring
2. A/C coach for touring in a group
3. Entrance fees for the mentioned sites
The above mentioned does not include:
1. Tips for guides & drivers
2. Meals or beverages
3. Passport, visa and border crossing fees