Drive to the city of Bethlehem, birthplace of Jesus. Walk through Manger Square to visit the Church of Nativity, the oldest Church in the Holyland. Admire the ancient limestone columns and remains of mosaic floors. Descend to the Grotto of Nativity, where a Silver Star in the floor marks the spot where Christ is believed to have been born.
Proceed to the Church of Milk Grotto where the Virgin Mary nursed baby Jesus and according to tradition, a drop of her milk spilt and turned the stones white. Next, visit Shepherds' field. Stop at a local souvenir store and return to Jerusalem.
Tour ends in Jerusalem. Return to Tel-Aviv on own.
* Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for
visiting holy sites. Passports are compulsory.
* The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations.
* Palestinian guide meets the tour only after border crossing.
* Border crossing may include short unaccompanied walking portion.
* Change of vehicle may be required upon entering Palestinian authority territory.
* Passports are required.
The above tour packages include the following:
1. English Speaking guide for all touring
2. A/C coach for touring in a group
3. Entrance fees for the mentioned sites
The above mentioned does not include:
1. Tips for guides & drivers
2. Meals or beverages
3. Passport, visa and border crossing fees